Coronavirus Operational Notes as of 4/18/20
- We are experiencing a high volume of play. We suggest you make an advanced reservation 1-2 days ahead of your desired play date to guarantee course/cart availability. Walk-ins may have long delays during peak play periods and same day tee times may not always be available at the time requested.
- We recommend contacting the Golf Shop at 706-245-6770 to remit your fees in advance. Paying at the time you make your reservation will expedite the process when checking in.
- Please be patient with the starters. Singles & twosomes are paired.
- Additional Information 4/24/20
- Replay rounds cannot be guaranteed and are based on availability.
- Rain checks are only issued when play must be suspended.
- 18 hole rounds are not sold after 4PM.
- Carts are not always available to go to the practice areas.
Course updates since 4/3/20
- Restrooms are open and located at our parking lot pavilion, driving range and holes #3, 8 and 14
- All drinking water jugs have been removed from the course
- Ice is not available for cart coolers
- Bunker rakes have been removed and ball washers covered.
- Inserts are positioned in the holes so there is no need to touch the flagstick or cup.
- All social distancing requirements are in place and enforced. Walking is permitted anytime.
Get yours today…the State Park Golf Pass – only $29.95!
35 % off weekday rack rate = $22.10 + tax at Highland Walk
25 % off weekend rack rate = $31.50 + tax at Highland Walk
10 % off merchandise and lodging
Valid for 1 year from date of purchase
Valid at all 8 State Park Golf Courses
The Golf Pass can also be purchased by phone with credit card by calling Highland Walk Golf Shop at 706-245-6770.
- Driving Range is closed every Monday until 1 p.m. for maintenance.
- Singles and twosomes will be paired up during peak play periods.
- A $10 rider fee is charged for any non-playing spectator.
- Rates cannot be combined with other specials, coupons or discounts and are subject to change with prior notice.
- Carts are required on weekends and holidays before 2:00 p.m.
- Group play of six-somes or more is NOT permitted.
- Five-somes are authorized only by the Manager on a case by case basis prior to start.
- Loud music from portable speakers is prohibited.